Answered By: Gannett-Tripp Library Last Updated: Sep 19, 2016 Views: 24
If you can't locate a call number, please go through this checklist:
- In your Library Search results, was the book shown as "AVAILABLE"?
- If it was shown as "DUE [date]", it's been checked out. If it was "LIB USE ONLY", it's in either the Mark Twain Collection or the Special Collections.
- Was the book listed as "General Collection" or "Oversize"?
- If it was listed as any other location, one of the library staff will have to retrieve the item. Please ask at the Library Services Desk.
- Did you copy the call number correctly, and did you copy the entire call number?
If the book was shown as "AVAILABLE" and was located in either the General Collection or the Oversize shelves, please ask at the Library Services Desk on the main floor for assistance.