Answered By: Gannett-Tripp Library Last Updated: May 31, 2017 Views: 20
Answered By: Gannett-Tripp Library
Last Updated: May 31, 2017 Views: 20
There are several reasons why your document might not be printing.
- Are you printing to the correct printer?
- Is the printer out of paper, experiencing an error, or offline?
- If you're printing a PDF file, did you use the browser "Print" command?
- To print PDFs, use the "Print" button in the PDF program or the PDF document's toolbar.
- Are you trying to print PowerPoint slides, graphics, and/or large files?
- Large files take longer to print. Try printing them in 10-page increments. For PowerPoint slides, go to "Print" and choose an option that prints more than one slide per page.
If you've tried these and they still don't resolve the problem, please ask at the Library Services Desk or the IT Help Desk.