Answered By: Gannett-Tripp Library Last Updated: May 31, 2017 Views: 42
It's possible that the article you want is available in another one of the library's databases. Follow these steps:
- Look for a link next to the article that says "Full Text Finder", "Locate Full Text @ Elmira College" or "You may have access options through your institution."
- Click on the link to open a page that shows whether the article is available elsewhere.
- You'll see one or more links to databases, publishers' websites, and/or open access journal sites.
- Check the date on the article and choose a link that includes that date.
- Click on the PDF icon to download and open the article.
If you've followed the steps 1 through 3 above, but there are no links to other sources, you'll need to get the article through Interlibrary Loan. Go to the Interlibrary Loan page and follow the instructions.
If you have questions or need additional help, please ask at the Library Services Desk.