Answered By: Gannett-Tripp Library
Last Updated: Jan 24, 2018     Views: 12

You can submit your reserve request electronically, or you can print the reserve form, fill it in, and bring it to the Library Services Desk in person.  The links to both the online and print forms are listed below, as well as the link to the "Library Services for Faculty & Instructors" webpage.